Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Window of Life"

  
Thanks to Sean McCormick for the wonderful picture!
 Poem by Gigi Ann

                             As I gazed through the window of life,
                                           What did I see?
                             A paradise of peace from sea to sea.
                        There were no wars, crime, violence or fear.
                              No policemen, or riots in the streets.
                           There was no more hunger or sickness 
                                       anywhere to be found.
                           It was peace and happiness all around.
                           As I gazed through the window of life 
                                           What did I see?
                            A paradise ahead for you and for me. 

No comments: